Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pinterest Fun!

Lately I have become a bit addicted to the website, Pinterest. Basically what it allows you to do is create virtual "bulletin boards" with different themes, and on each board you can "pin" ideas or objects that you like or that interest you. Recently my coworkers and I have been using this as a way to get some fun crafting ideas from other people. Let's face it, in New Concord there is not much else to do, and our apartments will look damn good by the time we are through!

Here are some of the things I have been working on lately:

The canvases I posted about awhile ago. Hung and with bigger canvases on either side


Wine bottles, Elmer's Glue, hemp. Used these as vases at my parents' party but forgot to take pictures with flowers in them!

And finally this headband, made of 5 strips from an old t-shirt braided together. Can't say it's a favorite but I'm sure it will be useful on lazy days!

I also made another crafting project tonight, but it is going to be a gift so I can't post it quite yet. I'm super excited about it and will most likely be making many more in the future. More crafting ideas already in progress. Just need to buy supplies or actually get around to doing them!

Anybody else have some fun craft ideas they've tried lately??

No comments:

Post a Comment