Sunday, August 1, 2010

Birthdays, Galore!

This weekend, I was lucky enough to celebrate the births of two of my favorite people: Biz and Chris!

First of all, getting to see Biz was exciting in itself because I don't see her that often (although with all her wedding stuff, I have lately!), BUT on top of that, it was her birthday so we got to go out and have fun! It was a fun girls night with dinner and drinks followed by dancing at a nearby bar in Downtown Willoughby. The live band was great and played everything from "Poker Face" to "Ice Ice Baby." I can't wait to dance the night away with her again very soon at her WEDDING!

Biz and I taking a break from dancing for a pic

On Saturday, Chris got to my apartment a little after noon and the fun never ended from there! We started off by enjoying a picnic lunch poolside all by ourselves (it wasn't very sunny so we were the only ones there). Then we just laid out and chatted until Chris fell asleep (as usual). On the way home we stopped for some Mitchell's ice cream (so good!). We relaxed at home for a bit then got ready for Chris' birthday dinner at Mongolian BBQ. We ate until we were stuffed and it was absolutely delicious! After dinner we walked around Coventry a little bit and I got to show him a couple fun little shops. We stopped home for a few minutes then went BACK out to go see Inception. Seriously, SUCH a good movie! I now understand why everyone has been making such a big deal out of it. You should definitely go see it! After the movie we met a few friends out for a couple drinks to end the evening. It was a great day and I was so glad to finally get to celebrate the 25th birthday of my favorite Stinko =)

Chris and I before going to see Inception

Overall, it was a great weekend. I love birthdays and getting to celebrate the people I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment