Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 in Pictures!

I've decided that as part of my blog for 2011 I am going to do my best to post a picture for everyday of the year. They might be something random I saw and took a picture of, an exciting event, or something I found on the internet and fell in love with. I am going to try to post everyday, but can't make any promises (especially because I'm already 4 days behind!). Happy 2011! Make the most of it and don't forget to take pictures as a reminder of the many wonderful memories you will make!

January 1st, 2011--New Year's Day!


Heading out for a dinner and movie date with Christopher

January 2nd, 2011


Kisses for my kitty!

January 3rd, 2011


Bella's yearly check-up at the vet...she was hiding
under my coat in the office while the doctor went to
get her shots ready


No pictures yet for today, but I will definitely keep an eye out for something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment