Thursday, October 14, 2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Okay, not really. I'm leaving in a van. Tomorrow. To go visit my sister in Virginia. I'm excited.

So my parents, family friends and I are leaving tomorrow afternoon to drive down to Falls Church, VA where my lovely big sister lives. The 6+ hour drive will probably not be too exciting, but I will be well-prepared with study materials for comps and hopefully a good DVD or two. Hopefully it will at least be productive.

Saturday will be a busy day that will involve a trip into DC, a trip into Georgetown (which will, of course, include some delicious Georgetown Cupcakes! I'm pumped!), and possibly a trip to the National Harbor. Lots to do. Many ridiculous pictures to take. I hope my sister (and my camera!) are prepared. Shopping will also occur. Hopefully my bank account is prepared for that! The Brady sisters+shopping=a very dangerous situation. Hopefully I'll find some good deals!

The only thing I'm sad about is not spending Sweetest Day with the "sweetest" guy I know. Corny, right? I know, I know, it's just a made-up holiday created for card companies to make money, right? Well, then call me a fool for spending money, but any excuse to let my wonderful boyfriend know how much I care about him and how thankful I am to have him around is fine by me! He should expect a card in the mail =)

I think that's about all I have to say for now. Just ready to get through this day at work, have fun tonight, and pack for my trip TOMORROW! Haven't been to visit my sister since July 4th (and boy, wasn't THAT an experience!), so I'm excited to explore NOVA with her, once again. Pictures to come, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment