Sunday, October 3, 2010

Can it Get ANY Better?

This weekend was amazing. Spent Saturday outside enjoying the fall weather with Christopher and my parents at Stan Hywet in Akron. This is a family tradition I love. Ended the day cooking a nice chicken sausage and rice dinner. Sunday was spent at the Browns game with Christopher--my first ever AND they finally won! On top of that, we got to see the Ohio State marching band perform too! Talk about an awesome game! Got a pre-cooked chicken and some sweet potato fries for a nice fall football meal. Now on to homework and preparing for another week. I love friends, family, and my amazing boyfriend. Can't wait for more awesome fall weekends!


Stan Hywet with Christopher


Gorgeous flowers at Stan Hywet



Script Ohio!



Go Browns!

No comments:

Post a Comment