Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hello, Summer!

Summer classes have officially ended, which makes me happier than you could possibly know! I finally feel like my summer is actually starting, and I plan on making the most out of these next five weeks before I start classes again. Possible and definite plans for the rest of the summer include:
  • Jenny's wedding
  • Family vacation to West Virginia
  • Celebrating Biz's Birthday!
  • Celebrating Christopher's Birthday!
  • Steph & Greg's Wedding
  • Biz's Wedding
  • Trip to Chicago (maybe I can check the Bean off my Bucket List!)
  • Visit Kat at Ashland
Shaping up to be a busy five weeks, but I'm pretty excited about what is in store and pumped to use my new camera to document everything! Yay for summer! Jenny's wedding in 2 days and leaving for West Virginia immediately following the reception! Hoping to come back relaxed and TAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment