Sunday, September 26, 2010

I need a weekend to recover from my weekend. Seriously. I like to sleep in on weekends, catch up on sleep, relax. Of course I like to have fun and enjoy myself as well, but after the week I had it would've been nice to kick back and just enjoy some down-time. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed my weekend. It was great getting to see an old friend and spend time with my sister while she was in town for the weekend. Shopping is always a plus, as well. Shopping with my sister and my second big sister...even better! I will say, I am pretty satisfied with my purchases!

That gets me to my next topic. Clothes. I really like them, and purchasing new ones to prepare myself for the changing weather makes me look forward to the cold that is coming just a little bit more. However, my closet is only so big. I mean, it's a decent size, but kind of annoying to get all the way in the back. I have decided once and for all, that my closet needs some upgrades. I don't mean with clothes, I think I have done enough of that lately, but some organization would definitely be great. It's to the point that I think I need to take everything out, sort through it, and put each item back in a logical place. This LOGICAL place may very well be a bag to be sent to Goodwill. I have come to the realization that as much as I think I might wear that shirt that I bought in 2002 again, I most likely won't since I haven't worn it since about 2003. Making the choice of what stays and what goes will prove to be a difficult feat for a person as indecisive as myself, but I am confident that with hard work, dedication, and possibly a good friend to put their foot down, I can overcome this terrible dilemma. My biggest issue right now is going to be finding time to start this daunting task, as it will most likely take the majority of an entire day. Anyone care to come help? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment